Careers and Year 11 Transition
Our emphasis is to provide a personalised in house service through the PSHE programme and the transition Coordinator.
We ensure that all departments within the school recognise the importance of career education. We aim to provide additional support information and opportunities through enterprise, PSHE the pastoral care system, through citizenship special educational needs and equality and diversity as well as inclusion.
The school is working towards achieving the Careers Award and the eight Gatsby benchmarks linked to the new statuary guidance for career.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career & labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers & employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounter with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
If you require any further information regards Career and Post 16 Transition please contact our Career Lead Marion Schoberth, email@example.com
If you would like more information on further education please look at our Useful information section which can be found under Careers and Year 11 Transition tab on our website.